Monday, February 13, 2012

Week 1 Check In

Weight: -2.5 lbs
Total inches: -2.5 inches

Not bad for one week!

I had my cheat meal on Saturday night. Chicken pesto pizza, garlic cheese bread, and  a little red wine. While it tasted FAB, it totally ripped my stomach up. Psh, my stomach thinks it's all healthy now and can't hand handle pizza?! Might have to reconsider some of my grease filled fatty cheat meals I have in mind for the future.

Other than my cheat meal, my saturday eating was thrown off a bit. It's a lot harder when I'm up at my boyfriends. I brought all of my own food for the weekend, so I wouldnt have to worry about whether or not they had exactly what I needed. I also didn't need to worry about weighing my food. I even brought my scale, tape measure, camera and computer to make sure I could do my check in to Abby on time. Talk about a bag lady.

I had assumed that my cheat meal would be Saturday lunch. I went horseback riding with my grandpa on Saturday, and he usually likes to go out to eat when I'm around, so I planned accordingly. Well we didn't! So I ended up eating the dinner I had packed for Saturday for lunch, and we went over to some friend's house for cheat dinner.

In the mix, I also missed my afternoon snack and was still so full when we got home that I skipped my protein shake before bed. Certainly  not my best day, but I know that there is going to have to be a  little give when I'm up there. I can't adjust to changes as well when I pack food and go away. I was good about sticking my morning snack in my purse while we were out and about, but didn't remember to do the same with the afternoon snack. Lesson learned!

We do lots of running around up there. Just going to the store can turn into an all afternoon run-around, which is fine, but I need to take that possibility into account before we leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment