Wednesday, March 30, 2011

3/28/11

I'm on a roll!! Thanks, LG Crossfit! (ps-LOVE the pic on that post. I have a huge pic of Marilyn Monroe holding a barbell over her head hanging in my kitchen. Beauty and strength. Love it).

Workout:

Back Squat

7x3 (95#, 105#, 115#x5)

Then:

5 Rounds

250m Row (um. didn't do this part. The gym HAS rowers, but also has squat rack stealers)

7 Power Snatches (55#)

7 Box Jumps 28/24" (um, the step stool thing I found was definitely NOT 24". Maybe 12")

7 Pullups C2B (did the hanging under a bar with feet out front style thing)



OH MAN. While it doesn't mentally feel good to have my squat numbers so low, it physically felt great to be doing work. Gotta give it a little time.

Those power snatches. Also not very heavy, but holy balls. Wore me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment