Tuesday, August 10, 2010

WOD (Workout Of the Day) 8/10/10

I got today's workout here. Good ol' Crossfit. I can always count on it to make me almost barf.

As many rounds as possible in 20 mins (I did 4. Need to work on my pace):

-7 squats (95 lbs)
-10 total overhead walking lunges, R arm (hold weight straight overhead, I used 8 kg kb)
-7 burpees
-10 total overhead walking lunges, L arm (or vice versa, with which arm you do first)

I blew through the first round and about made myself puke. After each round I had to take a few deep breaths to get some air to my brain. With even nearly heavy squats, I should have paced myself better. Nothing worse than huffing and puffing trying to pressurize and squat. The burpees were a buzz kill, but not too bad.

Note: you could sub barbell squats with kettlebell front squats (probably 2 12's).

I can already feel it in my legs. Oooooh boy....

No comments:

Post a Comment